Tuesday, June 4, 2013

BEST STORIES EVER READ on Wattpad

here are some of the best stories I have read in the site http://www.wattpad.com
hehehehe .. they're really great :) have you read any of this? what's your favorite 
among all of them? :) and oh, all of them are tagalog love stories ;)
She's Dating A Gangster.
Sadist Lover.
Complicated Love [Sadist Lover Book 2].
Definitely A Sadist [Sadist Lover Book 3].
548 Heart Beats.
How To Dethrone A Prince.
Breaking The Gem.
Crisscross.
You're Place or Mine?
300 Days with My Contract Husband.
Ang Boyfriend Kong Artista.
Back At One.
7 Wishes [Back At One Sequel].
Secretly Married.
Dairy ng Panget & Diary ni Eya.
She Died. :)
"Break The Casanova's Heart" Operation.
My Nephew-in-Law.
My Ex-Boyfriend and I.
Talk Back and You're Dead!
Never Talk Back To A Gangster.

No comments:

Post a Comment